Programme Manager – Remediation – Customer Outputs – Edinburgh
Programme Manager – Life & Pensions – Scotland
Rate: £500 - £560
Duration: 6 Months (view to extend)
Start Date: ASAP - 4 weeks
Due to complications and data errors, within our financial services’ clients internal databases, a large scale programme has been established to remediate customers who has suffered financially as a result. With over 70 on-going workstreams, varying in size and complexity, this programme requires an experience Programme Manager to oversee a number of new and pre-established projects.
This is a Programme Manager position and the successful candidate will have:
· Extensive experience within the financial services market, leading complex programmes
· Customer remediation/rectification exposure
· Delivery experience within a customer values programme
· End to end programme delivery
· A life & pensions background would be considered a distinct advantage
· Demonstrable experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
· Ability to challenge stakeholders at a strategic level
· Strong relationship building skills/supplier management
If this role seems like a good fit for you then please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me on 01315231396 or send your CV to email@example.com and I will be happy to discuss the role with you.