Do you want to work with an organisation that offers you 1st class support, market leading L+D and the capital to allow you to invest and grow your team? Then as a Recruitment Manager, we’d be a great fit for you.
Hydrogen Group have always led in the market when utilising the most advanced technology and being at the forefront of capitalising on the ever-changing world of recruitment.
As a Recruitment Manager, you will work with an organisation who currently works in over 67 countries, providing thousands of talented individuals to the most renowned organisations in the world. With over twenty years of experience operating in the market, we have an enviable reputation and a great client base.
We have a great team here, with an exciting, dynamic and driven group of people. We have won several awards, including Most Socially Engaged, MarCom Platinum Award Winner and Disability Confident Member for example and continue to build on these accolades.
We continue to be highly successful, growing year on year and because of this, we are currently looking to continue to increase our head count and bring on board a new Manager for one of our teams. The team are currently performing well but need a great manager who can:
- Drive and lead a team to achieve the best
- Lead all one-to-ones and review of consultants in your team
- Build better relationships and improve cross-selling between divisions
- Actively build out your own desk space, demonstrating your understanding of the market to your team
- Create and develop all process improvement and look at ways we do things and make any relevant suggestions to change
- Support your Director in all reporting and analysis
- In return you will be offered the following:
- Excellent personal bonus potential
- Team bonus – market leading bonus offering
- Minority Interest in place to offer your own “cut” of your business
- Training and Development – both internal and external
- Great remuneration, including car allowance, free breakfast, Subsidised Gym and Healthcare
What we’re looking for:
- Those individuals with a first-class approach to talent management and development
- A real understanding of their market space, looking to build on this even further within a supportive and well-established business
- Experience of process improvement – making a real difference to what your division is doing
- A proven track record in bringing on board talent and growing them into market specialists and leader in their field
- A hardworking, driven mentality who never settles for second best