Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Singapore / Hong Kong / Kuala Lumpur
Through a combination of training and ongoing development, you will learn the skills of a Recruitment Consultant, including: networking, generating leads, headhunting and qualifying candidates. As your confidence grows, so will your understanding of the terminologies and recruitment processes needed to maximise your potential to enter the next phase of your career.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identify new business opportunities on a day to day basis through the company’s database, online portals and obtain leads
- Perform business development duties by meeting up with prospective clients to understand their recruitment needs and to build a relationship.
- Develop client portfolio
- Handle the full spectrum of recruitment activities from initial phone screening to contract negotiations in your target industry segments.
- Provide professional recruitment solution advice to your clients as well as to your candidates.
- Deliver congruent client strategy across Hydrogen APAC and lead innovative approaches to win and retain strategic clients
- Develop strategic global clients across the region in alignment with our organisational goals for global clients
- Drive high levels of performance and net fee income (NFI) through achievement of rights-to-trade, innovative solutions for clients and effective resource allocation
- Optimise mid term client opportunities whilst ensuring short term NFI and PBT goals are achieved through in-depth understanding of key APAC market drivers and consequently effective resource allocation (including, but not limited to recruitment consultants, client relationship managers and IT systems, business operations)
- Ensure that sales can be delivered effectively, client relationships are maximised and talented candidates and contractors consider Hydrogen as their preferred choice by working with operational heads across the organisation
- Manage client relationship managers and targeted business units as required
You will join Hydrogen who are a leading, international recruitment firm – working in over 67 countries, providing thousands of talented individuals to the most renowned organisations in the world. With over twenty years of experience operating in the market, the Graduate Recruitment Consultant will work with an organisation who has an enviable reputation and a great client base, but who pride ourselves on staying ahead of the curb and utilising the best and newest technology available.
What we are looking for:
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commission
- Intensive training through our Training Academy
- Excellent career progression
- Flexible Working
- Ability to run and own your own business with our MI scheme
- Regular competitions with individual prizes ranging from gift vouchers to exclusive dinners and luxury watches
- Lots of incentive trips – destinations have included Havar, Goa, Tokyo to name but a few
- LinkedIn Recruiter Licence for all staff
- Subsidised gym membership
- Microsoft Surface Tablet
- Personal Mobile Work Phone
- Daily fresh fruit delivery and breakfast
- High achievers – we like people who go ‘the extra mile’ and are naturally determined, e.g. people who have excelled in a sport, hobby or music. We are looking for natural leaders, e.g. the captain of a sports team
- Entrepreneurial flair – we are looking for all new hires to progress quickly through the organisation. For this, they are going to have to own their own desk and have a natural flair for spotting good business opportunity
- Self-motivated sales DNA with high energy levels, inquisitive nature and excellent communication skills
- Those who do not settle for an average life
Working for Hydrogen:
We have a great team here, with an exciting, dynamic and driven group of people. We have won several awards, including LinkedIn Most Socially Engaged, MarCom Platinum Award Winner and Disability Confident Member for example and continue to build on these accolades.
We continue to be highly successful, growing year on year and because of this, we are currently looking to continue to increase our head count and bring on board a new Graduate Recruitment Consultant to fit into our highly successful teams.