Are you a recent graduate or sales professional looking to utilise your skills and experience in a fast paced and exciting role? Do you want to see your efforts rewarded with excellent financial and social benefits? If so then this will be the role for you.
Hydrogen has been recognised with a number of prestigious awards and accreditations for it's performance and training. Accolades include being listed in The Sunday Times 'Best Companies To Work For' for six consecutive years and 'Britain's Top Employers' for five consecutive years, winning 1st place twice.
We are one of only a handful of listed recruitment & search companies in the ANZ region, and as such, we have the credibility, longevity and roots to offer our employees the best possible platform for their sales careers.
Hydrogen Group has an outstanding opportunity for sales professionals or recent graduates to join our Sydney office. There is a huge amount of opportunity for applicants with a desire to forge a lucrative career with prompt access to huge earnings and career progression. With expansive growth plans for 2018 and industry leading training provided, you could develop to become one of our future Managers or Directors both here in Australian and Internationally.
The core skills of a Consultant are as important as the technical role requirements itself. You will need to have a competitive nature, be highly motivated, resilient, driven and have excellent communication skills.
In order to be effective in this role, it would be helpful to have experience in some of the following areas:
- Business to Business sales
- Cold and warm calling - mostly warm...and lots of coffees
- Creative working hours mentality - we do endorse flexibility
- Experience in target driven environments
- Sales strategy and negotiations
- Business development
- Relationship building skills
Key Responsibilities for Consultant:
As a recruitment consultant, you would help employers to find suitable staff, and match people to permanent and temporary jobs. If you are a confident person, have sales skills and can communicate well with people, this could be a career you would enjoy.
In this job you will need to be a good negotiator. You will also need to be organized, professional and able to work towards targets
Your work may involve:
- taking vacancy details from employers
- ‘cold calling’ companies to generate new business
- interviewing and testing job seekers, to create a pool of people ready to fill vacancies
- matching candidates to suitable jobs
- screening and shortlisting candidates before employers interview them
- building good relationships with employers so that they keep using your agency
- keeping in touch with job seekers on your agency’s books
- meeting targets for the number of vacancies taken or the number of people placed into jobs
- keeping records of clients, employers and vacancies
- negotiating your agency’s fees
- ‘headhunting' – finding and approaching candidates for executive or specialist jobs.
- You could work for various kinds of employment agency, dealing with permanent or temporary work at all levels in many different industries.
Qualifications and working experience:
- Bachelor's degree is preferred but not vital
- Prior working experience in a professional services, sales, account management or client services environment
- Excellent communication, personable and presentation skills
Benefits & Remuneration:
It's not all work and no play! We want to make sure you are rewarded for your hard work with some great benefits including:
- International trips & holidays - Previous destinations have included Hvar, Ibiza, Las Vegas, Cancun and Thailand amongst many more.
- For 2019 we will be going to Goa, India for our annual incentive!!
- Company phone and tablet for use in and out of the office
- Quarterly high performers lunches and events
- Team weekends away
- Nights out at top restaurants and bars
- Uncapped commission structure - immediate 10% on everything
- Company car scheme
- Corporate gym membership
- Regular business travel nationwide
If you are keen to learn more about the role, please click apply and one of our consultants will get in contact.